Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of School--part 2



The end of the day, and my little munchkin was still smiling.






It seems the best part of the day was playing and having chocolate milk for breakfast and for lunch. Though he did say something about 'tatoes at lunchtime.

The first thing he did when we got home was to take off those hot shoes and socks. He also told us he wanted to go back tomorrow, so that's a relief. :D



My HC talked to the teacher, who said he was good, except at nap time he didn't want to be quiet and had to lie down next to the teacher's desk. whoops. We also got a copy of the classroom rules and such and it looks like Ian will have a challenge ahead of him. I will use quiet walking feet. If I don't make it, I won't break it. I will use a quiet inside voice. Those are just a few that may be a challenge for him to conquer.
Big sigh of relief! We made it through the first day!

3 comments:

MrsEvenSo... said...

You can do it, Ian! Gramma and Papaw are so proud of you!

Even So... said...

Yep...

Rachie Pachie said...

Yeah, chocolate milk pretty much rocks & makes everything better! :)

Good luck with the rules. They sound funny!