Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Film Development

Yes, we are one of the last of the old school beginner photogs. We have a nice camera, with APS film, but we still use this stone age thing called film processing at Walmart. Call me crazy and old fashioned, but give me a photo album over a DVD of pics any day.

So without further ado, here are the best of the lot.
Here you can see Chris reading Erin her first book, Green Eggs and Ham, from the doctor who delivered her. We have to keep this away from Ian or he will 'borrow' it.
Here, Ian is on 'forced' potty time. This lasts until he gets a potty seat ring on his bottom or something actually appears in the potty. :) This hasn't happened for quite a while. He is very excited about the 'pee real quick and go' method.
This pic is funny because it was cold in the house and Ian said he was cold during his morning potty time. First his legs were cold. Then his arms
were cold. Then his hair was cold. Then he wanted to get closer to the heater. We managed all of this and then he was happy.
Now we get some cute ones of Erin and Chris again. She is SUCH a Daddy's girl. And it's so precious to see.
This one is in a frame right now because it's such a Good picture. Finally, one of Erin smiling! Now doesn't your day seem a little better now? I know it works for me!

3 comments:

Even So... said...

Precious...these are all keepers...not that Ian will be happy about it when we show them off when he's 15! Too lae, it is already downloaded on my computer, and I am printing out a copy for the safe right now!

Rachie Pachie said...

Awww, I adore them! I'm so glad you posted them!

The one of Ian is hilarious, but I agree with JD... he will not be happy with it!!

I'm so excited about your upcoming trip... Shall I call tonight to get the details? I may actually end up at the mall tonight. My VS coupon expires & the Aeropostale (sp?) apparently had an incredible sale this past weekend. 30% off the clearance prices... 2 of my classmates for jeans for $6!! Wish you were here... you would have MADE me go with you. I probably missed out on it! Just an FYI in case ya'll get time to head into town for the mall & your store still has goodies! :)

Love ya, girl!

MrsEvenSo... said...

These are priceless photos! I love them all! The "I'm cold" picture reminds me (sort of) of the one you have of Ryan and Kyle with the you know what's on their heads. :P Blackmail and embarrassment for sure!

It's wonderful to see Daddy in action. :D