Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zoooooooooo.

We went to the Tulsa Zoo yesterday. It took us a while to get there, some vomit, some whining and crying. In short, we had a great time, though it was crowded. The elephants were the favorite.
















That's me and my HC in the Rainforest exhibit.

















Ian got to ride the camel; it didn't spit.



















Doesn't he make a great little monkey??

















The giant tortoises were cool too, even though he didn't get to ride a real one.
















The train ride was a nice bit of air conditioning. Erin liked that part. I liked the 'sitting down' part. It wasn't long enough to me.
























This morning, it was back to normal. We're nice and sunburned and ready for...video games.


















And maybe still a little worn out.
















This is Ian on the rock formation that all the kids were climbing. I think he liked the view.

6 comments:

T said...

Looks like a good time :-) Great pictures!!!

Tell your HC it is okay to smile for pictures....I promise his face wont crack. Some things never change I guess....ah memories of camp.

MrsEvenSo... said...

Did you notice Erin peaking through the monkey head behind Ian? Cute!

Even So... said...

Yay!

JoyfullyHis said...

I think the HC No Smile is more of a longsuffering sort of "Fine, just take the picture and let's go! The kids are whiny, there's a line behind us and I have to pee."
Of course, I could be wrong. ;)

MrsEvenSo... said...

Yay! We have sound! Now I know why I missed the video yesterday. I saw the blurry picture and just thought it was another pic and didn't look close enough to notice the play button. :P

MrsEvenSo... said...

You're probably pretty much right on the mark with the HC smile thing.