Thursday, March 5, 2009

Warm and Windy


Today was very warm, but with 30 mph winds. Yuck! But good, too. But it really meant that it was a great day to play outside! We are still having fun with our new playground, though Erin occasionally needs help with the ladder...

and a catcher at the end of the slide. :)










Meanwhile, Ian was hard at work, getting ready for t-ball. He is loving it and, not being the athletic type, I am astonished at his progress.







I will also take this time to mention that I am not the one who taught the face here. But it sure is cute.


Here is one that HC and I got the biggest kick out of. Sharing is a sore subject in our house (and anyone else's who has kids or someone with a raging chocolate/cookie/cake/ice cream/fill-in-the-blank addiction). But some things are easier to share than others. Especially when there are two straws.

5 comments:

Even So... said...

(sigh)...just adorable...

Even So... said...

Photo 1:

Yes people, I can have serious thoughts…

Photo 2:

Now that is what I am talking about!

Photo 3:

I’m ready for the Big Leagues!

Photo 4:

I obviously want raspberry tea…

Photo 5:

A race to the finish!

MrsEvenSo... said...

They are growing up way too fast. We must see them in person soon! Great pictures and what fun. So glad you have a couple of days of nice weather...and then...here comes the rain. Love you and miss you all so very much!

T said...

Hooray! That was a whole series of pictures with Erin's eyes open...we have entered a new era.

Great pictures :-)

MrsEvenSo... said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :D