Monday, March 29, 2010

Flars and Aigs




This past weekend was pretty busy for us. The town had its annual easter egg hunt at the park on Saturday. Of course, it was over in about 5 minutes. But we didn't see the Five o'clock shadow guy with a warrant in the Easter bunny costume, so I guess that was good. Then the fun trip to walmart (on a saturday! aaah!). Sunday, we went to another Easter egg hunt in Siloam Springs. Caught that hunt and then went back to Walmart to get the finishing touches for our flower bed. And then, since our Xbox 360 was broken, we took the plunge and got a Wii. More kid games, more active, cheaper games, etc. Anyway, we spent the rest of last night doing the flower bed and sending the kids to bed so we could play bowling (I won), golf (got creamed by my HC for some reason) and boxing (worked up a serious sweat). So now I'm sore from working out a bit (and playing a video game?!).
So if you wanna come and challenge me to a round or two of boxing, just remember, I have 2 KO's under my belt. Oh yeah.

(and in case you're wondering, that's Valerie Bertinelli on the tv behind Erin)

3 comments:

MrsEvenSo... said...

I have 2 KO's under my belt. Oh yeah.

teh heh heh heh

Lisalynn said...

AWESOME...soooo glad you back on here again, cant believe hoe big the kids are getting, Jasmine will be 3 in 4 more days, we are gonna start trying for a boy here in september ( we are waiting till then to give me more time to loose some more weight , finally figured out what was wrong with me...too many carbs :( so knowing that I have already lost 40 lbs now!!) Also Jasmine got to go to the fair last night she is finally tall enough this year to ride more than just the merry go round! She even got to ride a mini dragon roller coaster all by herself! Well cant wait to see more pix :)

T said...

Glad to hear Chris didnt have to arrest the Easter Bunny hehehe.
I enjoyed my OK stories all the way home!!!